2019 Heroes Dinner
- Kathleen E. Redd
- President & CEO
- Health Net Federal Services
- Sherman E. Boss Northrop Grumman Technology Services
- Brian Brugger WPS Military and Veterans Health
- William Cahill Express Scripts
- David A. Coker Fisher House Foundation
- COL Rafael De Jesus, USA (Ret) International SOS Government Services, Inc.
- Sharon L. Duke United Concordia Dental
- Joyce Grissom, MD Health Net Federal Services
- J. Gregory Jolissaint, MD, MS, CPE, FAAPL Vice President, Military and Veterans Health Program Trinity Health
- Mark MacDougal PGBA, LLC
- Stephen K. Scroggs, PhD ValueOptions Federal Services, a Beacon Health Options Company
- Sandy Simpson, MS, RN Coram-CVS speciality infusion services
- Michael Spatz, MD Humana Military
- George Tracy Spectrum Healthcare Resources, Inc.
- Ed Weinberg OptumServe
2019 Heroes of Military Medicine Awards
Thursday, 9 May 2019 6:30 pm
The Heroes of Military Medicine (HMM) Awards honors outstanding contributions by individuals who have distinguished themselves through excellence and selfless dedication to advancing military medicine and enhancing the lives and health of our nation’s wounded, ill and injured service members, veterans, and civilians. The Heroes of Military Medicine is presented by the Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine, Inc. (HJF).
Three of the awards presented at the HMM dinner are given to active duty military medical professionals from the Army, Navy and Air Force, respectively. The Offices of the Surgeon General for each service nominate the candidates for these three awards. The final honorees are chosen by the HMM Advisory Committee comprised primarily of former Surgeons General. In addition, one Hero of Military Medicine Ambassador Award and one Hero of Military Medicine Senior Leader Award will be presented.
Register for the 2019 HMM now: https://hjf.cvent.com/2019HeroesDinner
EVENT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
Selected 2014 Reception and Dinner Photos
HJF sincerely thanks the generous sponsors who have made this evening possible for their commitment to both military medicine and the heroes who advance it.